Why This Works
Olive oil is an excellent skin moisturizer and renders a natural shine as well. The flavonoids and polyphenols present in it protect the skin from free radicals and prevent damage. It repairs the skin cells and makes it healthy and glowing
You Will Need
What You Have To Do
1. Take a few drops of oil on your fingertips, and apply it all over the face and neck.
2. Massage in upward circles for two to three minutes, especially on your cheeks, nose, and forehead.
3. Dip the towel in the warm water, remove the excess water, and place this on the face for 30 to 40 seconds.
4. Dip the towel again in the warm water and gently wipe away the oil with it.
5. Pat your skin dry with a paper towel if required.