The high amount of biotin in tomatoes aids for nail growth and makes your nails thick and shiny. It also has vitamins A & C that are required for the healthy nails.
· Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil in 1/2 cup of tomato juice in a bowl.
· Soak your nails in this mix for about 10 minutes.
· Continue it once daily till get desired results.
Nails are made up of keratin protein. So, include more of protein in your daily diet like lean poultry, beef, fish, eggs, spinach, seeds, legumes, nuts, green vegetables, etc.
· Also, drink protein shakes (or) mix some protein powder in 1 glass of milk to get essential protein content.
· Take any protein supplements after consulting your doctor to get enough protein for healthy nail growth.
FM TOP CHART