How to Make Shikampuri Kebab
1. Heat oil in a handi. Add green cardamom, cloves, allspice powder, cinnamon, royal cumin seeds.
2. Stir over medium heat.
3. Now add the meat (no fat).
4. Add onions and garlic, then the channa daal, salt, red chillies and turmeric.
5. Add coriander, mint, green chillies and stir.
6. Add 2 cups of water. Bring to a boil till the daal is cooked and the water is completely absorbed.
7. When the meat is cooked, remove, cool and transfer to a blender and mince.
8. For the filling, take hung yogurt, add onions, deseeded green chillies, chopped coriander and mint.
9. Add black pepper and mix it all in a bowl.
10. Now flatten each mince ball, place a portion of the filling in the middle and cover to make 3/4 inch patties.
11. Heat a little oil in a kadai and shallow fry the kebabs for 3-4 minutes, till they look brown.
FM TOP CHART